Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Today was a good day

It seems that the more we get into homeschooling routine, the more it seems to work. I know that doesn't sound surprising. But there were days last week when I thought I was never going to make it thru the school year. Days when I wondered if I'd be able to make it thru 5 minutes without Ellie breaking down into tears.

Today we managed to get thru most of what I had planned before the neighbor kids were ringing the doorbell to play. I think I am going to be very excited to have a WHOLE day to do schooling when the public schools start on monday. Oh, I can't wait! I'll actually be able to do all the subjects and be able to take time to enjoy the learning process instead of rushing thru some of it.

So here we are, into week 2 of homeschooling and I think it's going to be great.

p.s. I think I'll need to remind myself of that more than once this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment