Thursday, September 10, 2009

Are you ready for some football!!!!

Okay, so I am a huge football fan. My husband just shakes his head at me. You see, he could care less about sports - unless they involve one of our kids playing. Rooting for a profeesional team is not something he'd like to do. I was proud of him when he sat down to watch the last inning of the 2004 World Series when the Red Sox finally broke the curse.

I am sitting here watching the Steelers open the 2009 season with my son. He doesn't usually watch football with me, loves to watch baseball with me. I'm loving our bonding time. It's just that in this house it's mom and son :)

So for anyone wondering, I root for the Red Sox and the Patriots. I was raised in MA and though we have lived in PA for the last 8 years, I'm still a New England girl at heart. I root for the Steelers and Phillies when they're not playing my teams.

And the Steelers finally scored! It's about time!

No comments:

Post a Comment