Tuesday, September 1, 2009

We're getting the hang of it...

It seems like each day is a little easier. I can't get Ellie to work any faster and I have a hard time slowing Ben down. But it's easier for me to juggle the two needs.

Manny decided to give the kids a computer class while I took Abby to preschool Open House this morning. He had them watch short videos online about the parts of a computer. Then while they were eating lunch, he unhooked all the cables to anything that remotely connected to the computer and the two kids had to figure out how it all went back together again. He said they worked well together and it wasn't just Ben doing all the work. Now why don't they work like that with me ?!? Unbelieveable! The computer actually worked and there were no problems. Gotta love those hands-on activities :)

I had planned for a shorter day since we're still recovering from a long weekend in Washington DC, but it ended up being a full day for the kids and they didn't complain. I think we must have traded our kids in at some point, because my kids would've said at least something!

No comments:

Post a Comment